My life is somewhat the story of the Tortoise and the Hare. I’m the Rabbit strung out on caffeine and sugar … and apparently in need of a Ritalin prescription. And I’m having less fun than the actual rabbit in the story. Meanwhile, life crawls along and crosses the finish line without me.
I don’t want to be the Rabbit anymore.
Ohming the Hare: A New Perspective
- You already KNOW all you NEED to know about losing weight…STOP buying and reading new diet books
- Quit whining and make yourself unbored by changing things up…but just a little bit
- If you’re frustrated, it’s okay to take a break or take a different path. But whatever you do, push to throw down instead of throw in the towel
- You are the hardest opponent you will face in your lifetime. Know it, own it, and grow from it
- QUIT STALLING and just friggin’ DO IT…half-assed will suffice if it’s the only alternatve you can muster to quitting
- The scale is an evil bitch that will suck out ever last shred of hope and dignity when you go up against her. Minimal contact is the key to sanity
- Why are you coping in the first place? Get off your ass and have some fun!
- Do less in order to do more…it’s okay to say no. Doing less will give you time to follow-through with the things you REALLY DO WANT in your life
- Only do the things that you REALLY LOVE to do…it’s okay to exclude albatross-like things from your life
- Slow down, take your time, savor the moments