So I’ve been under the weather the past couple of weeks with a bad cold, maybe a sinus infection and it’s finally starting to clear up. I’m down to some sniffles and coughing and feeling pretty good.
Anyway, I wanted to start the exercise goal off slowly, ease into it since I’ve been away from it for a solid, um, almost a year I guess (gah!). On monday’s trip to the Y I kept myself to a walk and pushed myself to go a mile. That took me about 20-25 minutes and then I stretched out about 10 min. And it was good.
Tonight I was feeling so good about Monday’s success that I decided to push myself a little more. I started with the intention of walking a mile again but decided to throw some intervals in there and run a few laps. Continue reading
So a couple posts ago I outlined a list of 10 things I wanted to accomplish this week.
Here’s an update:
- I walked after work on Monday, 1 day down (my bag is packed for Wednesday)
- I began cleaning out my cuppboards and organizing my kitchen better. I think one more night on this and I’ll be in good shape. Still need to attack my freezer.
- I pulled out the book “The Sugar Soluation” and am about halfway through it.
- So far I have not indulged in fast food.
- I spent at least 15 minutes reading my bible and journaling last night and am on my way to do it again tonight.
I’ve had a successful couple of days. Hooyah!
Over at Josh’s Garage you can find a nifty little blueprint to walk you through the goal setting process.
I’m going to sit down and fill this bugger out.