So a couple posts ago I outlined a list of 10 things I wanted to accomplish this week.
Here’s an update:
- I walked after work on Monday, 1 day down (my bag is packed for Wednesday)
- I began cleaning out my cuppboards and organizing my kitchen better. I think one more night on this and I’ll be in good shape. Still need to attack my freezer.
- I pulled out the book “The Sugar Soluation” and am about halfway through it.
- So far I have not indulged in fast food.
- I spent at least 15 minutes reading my bible and journaling last night and am on my way to do it again tonight.
I’ve had a successful couple of days. Hooyah!